Make sure to meet with the ISC Counselor to confirm your graduation or transfer eligibility: Completion of a minimum of 60 degree applicable units with a grade point average of 2.0, with a minimum of 12 units completed at Sacramento City College. Each student is responsible for submitting their Graduation Application on-line.
Deadline to submit your graduation and/or your certificate application is:
- Spring–1st Friday of March
- Fall–1st Friday of October
- Summer–3rd Friday of June
You can order your official transcript through eServices, on-line, and at the Admissions & Records Office.
If you are transferring out of Sacramento City College, you must submit your acceptance letter from your new school. If you have applied to more than 1 college, we suggest you must wait until you have confirmed your school of choice. We cannot easily change your SEVIS transfer information once the information has been inputted into the SEVIS system. It is your responsibility to be methodical with your educational decisions. To research and compare colleges go to CollegeTransfer.Net or if you were considering transferring to University in California go to the UC Prep Path link.
- IGETC-The California State University General Education-Breadth Requirements or the Intersegmental General Education Transfer Curriculum
- CSU-General Education Transfer Requirements
Provides a variety of services and resources to help students transfer to a four-year college or university.
- You will need to order official transcripts to be sent to your new school. You can do this via SCC Admissions & Records on-line transcripts request.