- must enroll in a minimum of 12 units every Fall and Spring semester.
- must complete a minimum of 12 units every Fall and Spring semester.
- must take a minimum of 6 units on the main SCC campus every Fall and Spring semester..
- must get permission to take courses off campus per semester. (see the Concurrent Enrollment tab)
- may take one (1) On-Line course per semester.
- may take courses during the Summer session (this is optional) but can not start new during the summer (unless it is part of a special program requirement – this must be discussed with the ISC staff).
If you decided to take more than 18 units, you must make an appointment with an ISC Counselor (call our office), fill out the Excess Units Form, and bring it to your appointment for approval.
For general information about Enrollment go to our website on enrollment.
If you have an eServices HOLD, it will be explained on your eServices account or you can come to our office for assistance.