The Online class will have a mandatory, one-hour, orientation session that must be completed by the first day of class, even if you have had an online class before. Keep in mind, the orientation will ask you to do several things in D2L (Desire 2 Learn). You will not have access to D2L until the week before class begins! This semester, if you are enrolled in my class, I will give you two options
1) Mandatory ORIENTATION VIDEO for the Online NUTRI 300 Course:
This mandatory, one-hour, orientation video session must be completed by the first day of class, even if you have successfully taken an online class before. The orientation video will ask you to do several things in D2L (Desire 2 Learn). You will not have access to D2L until the week before class begins!
- To FIND the Mandatory Orientation Video, click below:
http://saccity-online.org/de/itv-archive/nutri-300/ and look for the words “orientation video“.
- SYLLABUS & CALENDAR for the NUTRITION 300 Online classes:
Please print a hard copy of the NUTRI 300 Online Class Syllabus And Calendar. You will refer to this while you watch the Orientation Video.
- DUE DATE: First Sunday of Week 1.
If you do not complete the tasks in the orientation video by the first day of the semester you may be dropped from the course.
Note: You will need Adobe Flash Media Player to play this video (it is a free download).
2) In-Person ORIENTATION for SPRING 2015:
Wednesday, January 21: 5:30-6:30 pm
Learning Resource Center, LRC 141
Sacramento City College, Main Campus
- The In-Person Orientation is for students who are new to D2L or for those students who have not taken an online class successfully.