Student Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- analyze tutees’ tutoring goals and learning objectives.
- create tutorial plans for tutees.
- integrate effective learning skills in working with students.
- articulate how cultural diversity influences tutoring and learning.
- demonstrate effective active listening, questioning, and speaking skills in a group setting.
- foster critical thinking of tutees.
- demonstrate and encourage interactive approaches to learning in a group setting.