- Tutoring is a free resource to all Sacramento City College students
- Tutoring by qualified and trained peer tutors is available in several disciplines.
- Students seeking tutoring must be currently enrolled at Sacramento City College in the course in which tutoring is requested.
- Scheduled one-to-one or small group, walk-in, and collaborative learning group (Beacon PAL) tutoring available.
- Learning Resource Center, LRC 144
|Monday||9:00am – 5:00pm|
|Tuesday||9:00am – 7:00pm|
|Wednesday||9:00am – 7:00pm|
|Thursday||9:00am – 7:00pm|
|Friday||9:00am – 1:00pm|
|Saturday||10:00am – 2:00pm|