- Tutoring is a free resource to all Sacramento City College students
- Tutoring by qualified and trained peer tutors is available in several disciplines.
- Students seeking tutoring must be currently enrolled at Sacramento City College in the course in which tutoring is requested.
- Scheduled one-to-one or small group, walk-in, and collaborative learning group (Beacon PAL) tutoring available.
Learning Skills and Tutoring Center Location
- Learning Resource Center, LRC 144
Learning Skills and Tutoring Center Hours
Monday – Thursday: 9 am - 7pm
Friday: 9 am – 1 pm