- Tutoring is a free resource to all Sacramento City College students
- Tutoring by qualified and trained peer tutors is available in several disciplines.
- Students seeking tutoring must be currently enrolled at Sacramento City College in the course in which tutoring is requested.
- Scheduled one-to-one or small group, walk-in, and collaborative learning group (Beacon PAL) tutoring available.
Learning Skills and Tutoring Center Location
- Learning Resource Center, LRC 144
Learning Skills and Tutoring Center Hours
Monday – Thursday: 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Friday: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
Saturday: 10:00 am – 2:00 pm