Sometimes it’s the little things, like school supplies! We know you need them, and as always your library staff wants to help.
Here’s what we have for you:
- At the Research Help Desk, help yourself to the use of staplers, staple removers, three-hole punches, tape, and a paper-cutter. Ask for scissors, rulers, and paperclips, too.
- Punch a free handout on MLA or APA and stash it in your binder to ease your late-night citation blues.
- Need an index card? We have a few of those, too, for you.
- At the Circulation Desk, buy pens, pencils, green exam books, and transparencies.
- Roll out a portable whiteboard and markers for an instant study session anywhere on the 2nd floor – no reservation required.
- Get help using the printers and copiers – and now you can get change, too.
- You can send faxes (for a fee) at the College Store as well as at FedEx across Sutterville Road.
And don’t forget the big things: Librarians are here to help you find your textbook, understand your assignment, choose a topic, find books and articles, choose research-worthy sources, and much more.
Come and see us, call, chat, email, or read the FAQs. We’re here for you!