Faculty may check out equipment from Instructional Media (LR144) for classroom use.
- Laptops (Mac & PC) with Projector
- Camcorder with Tripod
- DVD Player with VCR and Projector on Cart
- Compact Disc Player
- VCR/TV on Cart
- Audiotape Player
- iClicker Set
- Portable PA System
- Items can be checked out Monday-Friday by current Los Rios staff or faculty only.
- Please allow 2 working days for us to confirm your reservation.
- Reservations should be made at least one week in advance.
- Item reservations are for one-time, non-reoccurring events.
- All items need to be picked up by requester with a Valid Employee ID card obtained from the Campus Police Department.
- All items need to be returned to the Instructional Media desk in LR144 after use.
- Users must return items the same day they are checked out, unless specifically authorized for an extension by Instructional Media staff.
- All items must be secured and supervised. Theft/damage and related costs are the responsibility of the patron who requests the item.
If you have any questions about reserving equipment, please call the Instructional Media desk at 916-558-2362.