Below you will find links to various information on our students at SCC. You will also find a link to Strategic Planning Reports and SCC survey data. The information below will help answer many frequently-asked questions about our students and course offerings.
The source for the data and reports provided below comes from various sources, including the LRCCD Institutional Research Database, surveys, daily registration files, ARCC data, IPEDS data, College assessment data and other sources (Note: the source file is listed at the bottom of each data page). We will publish current data as it becomes available while reporting trend data to provide a longitudinal look at changes in our students and enrollments.The PRIE Office also maintains websites that have data related to Unit Planning-Program Review and Enrollment. These 2 links are available on campus computers as they are on the local intranet. If you have additional questions, please use this link to contact the SCC Research Analyst, Anne Danenberg, in the PRIE Office. To visit the Accreditation Home Page, click here.
The Scorecard/ARCC Reports are in part a product of the California Community College Chancellors Office and the Summaries & Analysis are produced by the PRIE Office. The Scorecard/ARCC reports are an annual accountability reports that serve as an evaluation of college-level performance in meeting statewide educational priorities.
- 2015 Scorecard – SCC Summary
- 2014 Scorecard – SCC Summary
- 2013 Scorecard – SCC Summary
- Most Recent (2015) Student Success Scorecard
ARCHIVES: Accountability Data
The links below contain information on students’ course success rates and their retention at the college from semester to semester. You will also find information on number of degrees & certificates awarded to our students along with the demographic characteristics of our graduates.
- Successful Course Completion
- Successful Course Completion by Gender
- Successful Course Completion by Ethnicity
- Successful Course Completion by Age
- Successful Course Completion by Recent High School Graduates
- Successful Course Completion by Education Initiative Cohort
- Top 10 Degrees & Certificates of SCC Graduates
- Fall to Spring Persistence by Race/Ethnicity
- Degrees & Certificates Awarded
- Characteristics of Graduates
- Successful Course Completion by Income
- Successful Course Completion by Modality
- Successful Course Completion by Location
ARCHIVES: Achievement Data
The links below will help you find out about who our students are and what they like to study, including First-time Freshman and Graduates.
2014 – 2015
- Top 10 Major Areas of Study – First-Time Freshman
- Characteristics of First-Time Freshman – Fall Census
- Enrollment of Recent High School Graduates
- Characteristics of Graduates
- Characteristics of All Students – Fall Census
ARCHIVES: Characteristics Data
Find out about where our students live, their income level and about their educational goals. You will also find information about their academic load, what their primary language is and much more.
We will publish “current data” as it becomes available, while reporting trend data (see left menu bar) to provide a longitudinal look at changes in our student population and enrollments.
If you have any questions or you would like additional information, please contact the PRIE office by phone at (916)558-2511 or you may contact the PRIE Office by email.
- Students’ Work Status
- Gender Distribution
- Age Group Distribution
- Student Ethnicity Profile
- Income Level
- Educational Goal Distribution
- First Generation College Student
- Students’ Primary Languages
- Students by Enrollment Status
- Student Load
- Recent High School Graduates: Number & Ethnic Profile
- SCC Student Home Zip Codes
ARCHIVES: Demographic Data
This is where you will find data on enrollment trends by annual attendance, end-of-semester headcount and weekend & evening enrollments. You will also find enrollment trends on our outreach centers as well as summer enrollments and much more.
- Enrollment Trends by End of Semester Headcount
- Enrollment Trends by Census Headcount – Fall
- Enrollment Trends by Semester WSCH – Fall
- Enrollment for West Sacramento Center – Fall
- Enrollment Trends Davis & UCD – Fall
- Enrollment Trends Weekend & Evening – Fall
- Main Campus & Center Students – Fall
- Day/Evening Enrollment – Fall
- Distance Education Enrollment – Fall
- Summer Enrollment
- Academic, Vocational & Basic Skills Courses – Fall
ARCHIVES: Enrollment Data
SCC students transfer to four-year colleges and universities throughout California and the rest of the United States. Until recently transfer statistics were available from California Postsecondary Education Commision (CPEC). That source of information is currently not available in an updated form. Additional information may be added to this page as it becomes available.
ARCHIVES: Transfer Data
SCC Fact Book Archives
NOTE: As part of improving access to data for the college, a comprehensive compilation of data is now available in the Institutional Effectiveness Reports. Please see those reports for information previously contained in the Fact Book.
The Sacramento City College (SCC) Fact Book was created by the Planning, Research & Institutional Effectiveness office in fiscal year 2000-01 as a web-based resource for current and trend data on SCC student characteristics, outcomes, and course offerings. In 2006 the PRIE office created the College Planning Data website that contains the same data on our students as well as additional data.
The source for the data provided in the Fact Book is the Los Rios Community College District (LRCCD) student files and schedule files. (Note: the source file is listed at the bottom of each data page.)
We are available to answer any additional questions you may have about our college. Please contact the Research Analyst, Anne Danenberg in the Office of Planning, Research and Institutional Effectiveness at (916) 558-2334.
ARCHIVED FACT BOOKS