Courses fees are $46 per unit.
In addition to standard student expenses, the PTA Program expenses include approximately:
- $644 for prerequisite courses
- $1518 (approx.) for general education courses (up to 33 units)
- $1679 for PTA program fees
- $1200 for books and supplies
- $250 for the physical examination and immunizations
- $120 for drug screen and background check
- $100 for CPR and First Aid Training
- $30 for malpractice insurance
- $50 for uniforms
- $800 for licensure application and examination costs
Students must plan for travel costs to and from the clinical facilities, many of which are outside the Sacramento area. Some students may need to arrange for housing during the full-time clinical affiliations.
Many students qualify for a Board of Governors (BOG) fee waiver.
Financial Aid Office: 916 558-2501