As of April 1, 2017 duplicating requests are being accepted for Summer and Fall semesters.
Guaranteed copy requests for Summer must be requested by 2:30pm May 19
Guaranteed copy requests for Fall must be requested by 2:30pm August 4
Please do not request TESTS, MID-TERMS, AND FINALS. We will not copy entire semesters worth of duplicating requests until after the “add/drop” dates.
- Cardstock is not available.
- Tests, midterms and final exams will be not be copied until after add/drop dates of semester.
- Due to high volume of copy requests, Duplicating can no longer accept an entire semester’s worth of copying at the beginning of the semester. Except for syllabi requests and handouts for the first two weeks of the semester, requests for copies of mid-term and final exams will be returned to you immediately.
- Request a Duplicating Job
Duplicating services operates its own campus distribution service providing in-house mail distribution to Los Rios Community College District employees. Our campus mail courier picks up and delivers campus and postal mail twice daily. Incoming postal mail is delivered to Duplicating Services for distribution throughout the college. The District Office mail courier also brings intercampus/college mail for distribution and picks up any outgoing pieces at 11 a.m. daily.
|First-Class Letter (1 oz.)||49¢|
* Mail rates are subject to change without notice. See the USPS web site for the most up to date rates.
- All outgoing mail must be in Duplicating Services by 10:00 a.m. to meet USPS pick up time.
- All first-class mail should be bundled together with a rubber band.
- The Mail Services form is required for mailings of 25 pieces or more.
- Separate mail that requires postage from mail that is pre-paid (e.g., pre-stamped mail from unstamped mail).
- The return address must have the department/division name on it.
- All contents in the envelope must be folded so that the insert is below the crease in the flap of the envelope.
- All envelopes with content over 3 pages must be sealed.