Spring 2014 Student Elections:
- Student Trustee for the Los Rios Community College District Board of Trustees
- SCC Student Senate and Clubs and Events Board
General Election Period: April 8-9, 2014
Election Hours: 7:00 am - 11:30 pm
Only currently enrolled students are eligible to vote in these elections.
Click on the following links for additional election information and candidate details for the SCC Clubs and Events Board and Student Senate:
- Election Timeline (PDF)
- Voter Guide - Coming soon
- Online Voting Instructions
- Candidate Information Sheet (PDF)
- Required Candidate Forms
- Candidate Forum Guide (PDF)
- Campaign Information (PDF)
- Election/Campaign Violation Report (PDF)
- SCC Student Associated Council Constitution (PDF)
- Clubs and Events Board Bylaws (PDF)
- Student Senate Bylaws (PDF)
- ARC, CRC, FLC, and Student Trustee Election Information
- Location changes due to inclement weather will be posted here.
- Hard copies available upon request in South Gym 226.
- All other accommodations may be requested by contacting Student Leadership and Development or DSP&S at 916-558-2087.
For additional information, contact: