Special Elections on Measure A: Universal Transit Pass (UTP):
- September 1 – Special Election on Measure A: Universal Transit Pass Information 12-1pm, LRC 105
- September 17 – Election Forum, 12-1pm, Quad (in conjunction with Constitution Day)
- September 22-23- Special Elections 7am-11:30pm via eServices
Special Elections Information
Mid Year Appointments:
If you are interested in joining the Student Association, including the Clubs and Events Board and the Student Senate, please click on the What is the Student Associated Council link for more appointment information. For the appointment forms please see the SAC Forms menu to left.
Spring 2016 Election for the 2016-17 Academic Year:
- February 23 – Election Information, petitions, and related documents available
- March 1 – Candidate Orientation
- March 15 – Election Petitions due
- April 5-13 – Campaign period
- April 5 – Candidate Forum
- April 7 – Candidate Forum
- April 12 – Election and Barbecue
- April 13 – Election
- April 14-15- Election results posted, upon verification
General Election Period: April 12-13, 2016; Election Hours: 7:00 am – 11:30 pm via eServices. Only currently enrolled students are eligible to vote in these elections.
Election information and forms to be updated and available by February 23, 2016.
- Election Timeline (PDF)
- Voter Guide
- Online Voting Instructions
- Candidate Information Sheet (PDF)
- Required Candidate Forms:
- Candidate Forum Guide (PDF) (May be updated)
- Campaign Information (PDF) (May be updated)
- Election/Campaign Violation Report (PDF) (May be updated)
- SCC Student Associated Council Constitution (PDF)
- Clubs and Events Board Bylaws (PDF)
- Student Senate Bylaws (PDF)
- ARC, CRC, FLC, and Student Trustee Election Information (May be updated)
- Hard copies available upon request in South Gym 226.
- All other accommodations may be requested by contacting Student Leadership and Development or DSP&S at 916-558-2087.
For additional information, contact: