Spring 2016 Election
For the 2016-17 Academic Year
General Election Period: April 12-13, 2016
Election Hours: 7:00 am – 11:30 pm via eServices.
Only currently enrolled students are eligible to vote in these elections.
Required Candidate Forms
- Public Information and Candidacy Verification Form (PDF)
- Petition (PDF) Complete, print and circulate, along with “Petition Signatures” Form, for the required student signatures
- Petition Signatures (PDF)
- Hard copies available upon request in South Gym 226.
- Changes due to inclement weather will be posted here.
- All other accommodations may be requested by contacting Student Leadership and Development or DSP&S at 916-558-2087.
For additional information, contact:
Mid Year Appointments
If you are interested in joining the Student Association, including the Clubs and Events Board and the Student Senate, please view What is the Student Associated Council [PDF] for more appointment information. For the appointment forms please see the Student Associated Council Forms sidebar.