Mid Year Appointments:
If you are interested in joining the Student Association, including the Clubs and Events Board and the Student Senate, please click on the below documents for appointment information and forms.
Spring 2015 Election for the 2015-16 Academic Year:
- March 3 – Election Information, petitions, and related documents available
- March 10 – Candidate Orientation
- March 24 – Election Petitions due
- March 27- Succession Planning for Smooth Transitions Workshop
- April 7-15 – Campaign period
- April 7 – Candidate Forum
- April 9 – Candidate Forum
- April 14 – Election and Barbecue
- April 15 – Election
- April 16-17- Election results posted, upon verification
General Election Period: April 14-15, 2015; Election Hours: 7:00 am – 11:30 pm via eServices. Only currently enrolled students are eligible to vote in these elections.
- Election Timeline (PDF)
- Voter Guide Coming Soon
- Online Voting Instructions
- Candidate Information Sheet (PDF)
- Required Candidate Forms:
- Candidate Forum Guide (PDF)
- Campaign Information (PDF)
- Election/Campaign Violation Report (PDF)
- SCC Student Associated Council Constitution (PDF)
- Clubs and Events Board Bylaws (PDF)
- Student Senate Bylaws (PDF)
- ARC, CRC, FLC, and Student Trustee Election Information
- Location changes due to inclement weather will be posted here.
- Hard copies available upon request in South Gym 226.
- All other accommodations may be requested by contacting Student Leadership and Development or DSP&S at 916-558-2087.
For additional information, contact: