2014-15 Academic Year:
If you are interested in joining the Student Association, including the Clubs and Events Board and the Student Senate, please click on the below documents for appointment information and forms.
Spring 2015 Election for the 2015-16 Academic Year:
- March 3 – Election Petitions available
- March 10 – Candidate Orientation
- March 24 – Election Petitions due
- April 7-15 – Campaign period
- April 7 – Candidate Forum
- April 9 – Candidate Forum
- April 14 – Election and Barbecue
- April 15 – Election
Please check back in early March for more information.
If you have questions regarding the Student Associated Council, please contact Student Leadership and Development.
General Election Period: April 14-15, 2015 Election Hours: 7:00 am – 11:30 pm via eServices. Only currently enrolled students are eligible to vote in these elections. The following links will be updated soon for additional election information and candidate details for the SCC Clubs and Events Board and Student Senate:
- Election Timeline (PDF)
- Voter Guide
- Online Voting Instructions
- Candidate Information Sheet (PDF)
- What is and Process Form (PDF)
- Required Candidate Forms
- Candidate Forum Guide (PDF)
- Campaign Information (PDF)
- Election/Campaign Violation Report (PDF)
- SCC Student Associated Council Constitution (PDF)
- Clubs and Events Board Bylaws (PDF)
- Student Senate Bylaws (PDF)
- ARC, CRC, FLC, and Student Trustee Election Information
- Location changes due to inclement weather will be posted here: Thursday, 4/3 Candidate Forum will be outside in the main Quad.
- Hard copies available upon request in South Gym 226.
- All other accommodations may be requested by contacting Student Leadership and Development or DSP&S at 916-558-2087.
For additional information, contact: