Search for Internships
*Please note – We do not guarantee internship or any other employment placement.
To search for internships and work experience opportunities posted through the Los Rios Work Experience and Internship website – click on LINCS for students (see side bar for Student or Employer LOGIN box).
Additional Internship and Employment search websites:
SMUD – Student Assistant positions and Military Outreach
University Enterprises – CSUS Organization assisting students in finding student assistant positions
Our staff will help you with
- Internships – We provide assistance with the internship search and application process.
- Work experience – We provide assistance to students in searching for volunteer work that may be related to their major and help with the career decision making process. Many students do volunteer work to build employability and interpersonal skills needed for the workforce.
- Resumes and interview assistance – We provide guidance to students in developing resumes and preparing for interviews. We also refer students to the SCC Career Center to receive more formal/individual assistance with resumes, interviews and other career development services.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements to Determine if you are Ready for an Internship and WEXP course
- Have a declared major and some career goals
- Have completed at least second or third semester
- Completion of at least 2 core classes related to your major
- Be in good academic standing (2.5 GPA or higher)
- Have at least 4-20 hours per week during the semester available to devote to an internship
- Enroll and participate in a Work Experience Course (see WEXP Course tab at top of page)