Completing your degree or certificate requirements? All students who have completed the requirements for their Certificate, Associates Degree (AA/AS), and/or Associates Degree for Transfer (AA/AS -T) MUST initiate a petition for graduation.
- The Summer 2019 Deadline to petition is June 21st.
- The Fall 2019 Deadline to petition is October 4th.
Petitions should be completed within the same semester you are completing all requirements.
- Submit your petition– by the deadline. Students completing a degree or certificate must submit a graduation petition. Submit your graduation petition online or in person with the Admissions and Records Office.
- Meet with a Counselor: Be sure to consult an SCC counselor in all matters relating to graduation and transfer. For complete degree & certificate information see the Counseling website or the College Catalog.
- Provide supporting documentation: Official Transcripts from ALL Colleges attended outside the Los Rios District, Course Substitutions, and General Education Certifications must be on file at SCC Admissions and Records office before the final evaluation begins.
Select your degree or certificate from the links below to begin.
You may enter up to three (3) different majors with one application.
Apply in person
Applications may be submitted in person at the Admissions and Records office.