Foreign College Coursework

Students wishing to use coursework from a foreign college or university will need to get that coursework evaluated.

Once the evaluation has been completed, please submit official copies to the Admissions and Records Office.

Please keep in mind that SCC is unable to award credit for coursework that is high school, remedial, or post-baccalaureate in nature.

SCC will accept foreign transcript evaluations from any agency that is a current member of either AICE (Association of International Credential Evaluations, Inc.) or NACES (The National Association of Credential Evaluation Services).

For specific agencies that are members of AICE or NACES:

AICE websiteNACES website