College travel procedures include district policies on travel and reimbursement, forms to be completed, mileage rate, and processes to be followed in submitting and completing travel requests.
- Complete the Travel Justification Memo (PDF).
- Complete The Travel Authorization and Reimbursement Claim form. This five-part paper form is available from your division office.
Funding Options for Travel
- You may qualify for Conference, workshop and travel (CWT) funds available through the Staff Resource Center. Learn about the process for applying for these funds.
- Support for travel may be available from your divisions or from such categorical programs as Perkins. Please see your dean or supervisor for additional information.
Renting a Vehicle
When you rent a vehicle during authorized Los Rios travel, you must be an authorized driver. The rented vehicle is considered a District vehicle during the rental period.
District vehicle refers to District-owned or rented cars, vans, and trucks. All Los Rios faculty, staff, and employees who may be driving a District Vehicle must be enrolled in the DMV Notice Program. General Services will approve all drivers prior to driving a District vehicle. Once approved, the driver is considered an authorized driver.
District Vehicle Program (LRCCD Computers Only)
Travel Reimbursement/Mileage Rate Information
- For specific information on the amount and allowable reimbursement expenses, please view the District regulations on travel and reimbursement.
- The current IRS travel reimbursement for business-related travel (A.K.A. mileage rate) is $.58 per mile (as of January 2019).