Do you need help with your 2020-2021 FAFSA and Dream Act applications? Then please attend these upcoming workshops hosted by our very own staff from the Sac City College Financial Aid Office. All workshops will be located at the Financial Aid Lab in STS 140.
October 25th: 11am until 1pm
November 8th: 10am until 12 pm
November 15th: 2pm until 4pm
November 22nd: 11am until 1pm
December 6th: 10am until 12pm
Please bring the following documents to process your application accurately, and to minimize your chances of being selected for verification.
• Your Social Security number (if you have one)
• Your Parents’ Social Security number (if you are a dependent student)
• Your driver license number (if you have one)
• Your Alien Registration Number (if you are not a U.S. citizen)
• 2018 Federal tax information or tax returns including IRS W-2 information, for you (and spouse, if married or parents, if you are a dependent student)
• Records of your untaxed income, such as child support received, interest income and veterans’ non-education benefits for yourself and for parents, if you have a dependent student
• Information on cash (savings and checking account balances), investments (stocks, bonds and real estate – not including the residence you live in) and business and farm assets. And if you’re a parent of a dependent student, make sure to keep these records.
These financial aid workshops are open to all! We encourage parents and high school seniors to attend in addition to college students!