Visit this page to see Career Center happenings throughout the month.
Events & Workshops
Our Speed (Mock) Interviews are designed to prepare you for a real-world interview. During this 30 minute session, you are interviewed and provided with constructive feedback on all aspects of the job interview process. Information and tips below:
We have Speed Interviews available on MONDAY, JUNE 24th!
- Please call us at 916-558-2565 to reserve a time, they are 30 minute slots.
- We ask students to specify what type of position they are applying for to tailor our interview questions.
- Students are encouraged to dress for success if possible.
- Students may also bring their resume.
48th Annual Career Day
Our Spring Career Day was held on April 23rd, 2019. Over 50 employers and on campus departments joined us to network and share opportunities for students. Please click here for more information.
Professional Attire Drive
A collaboration between HSI (Hispanic Serving Institution)-SAGE and Career Center- We hold the Professional Attire Drive every semester! Please see flyer below for more information.
Spring 2019 Professional Attire Drive Flyer
Career Center Outreach
Every month, we journey to both the Davis and West Sacramento Outreach Centers to provide in-person services to students. This includes class presentations, resume & cover letter help, career exploration, and practice interview assistance as well! You can call our main office or contact the Outreach Centers directly to schedule an appointment. We will begin outreach in the upcoming Fall 2019 semester.
|Fall 2019- Dates to be announced!|
Resume & Cover Letter Lab
This lab and hands-on workshop takes place in the Career Center (RN 147), unless otherwise noted. Staff will be available to review, revise and update your current resume/cover letter, or help you start a new one from scratch. Computers are available and we also allow you to print your newly updated resume/cover letter on professional parchment paper (aka resume paper!). Just drop in during any of the dates and times below, no appointment needed!
- Friday, June 14th, 12:00 pm- 1:00 pm
- Tuesday, June 18th, 2:00 pm- 3:00 pm
- Thursday, June 20th 1:00 pm- 2:00 pm
- Tuesday, June 25th, 2:00 pm- 3::00 pm
- Wednesday, June 26th, 1:00 pm- 2:00 pm
- Friday, June 28th, 12:00 pm-1:00 pm