Job Accommodation Network trusted consultants offer one-on-one guidance on workplace accommodations, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and related legislation, and self-employment and entrepreneurship options for people with disabilities. Assistance is available both over the phone and online.
- Get help with Workplace Accommodations
Assistive Computing Software Programs
Please contact the Disability Resource Center for access and availability to Assistive Technology on our campus. Contact (916) 650-2913.
- Screen Readers – JAWS
- Screen Magnification – Zoom Text
- Voice Recognition – Dragon Naturally Speaking
- Scanning, Reading, and Writing – Kurzweil 3000, Kurzweil 1000, Read and Write Gold
- Mind Mapping and Brainstorming – Inspiration
Disability Employment Resources
These are websites to help guide you in your job search and employment planning. Learn how to advocate for yourself and receive the accommodations and services you need to be successful in your job search and career. Here are some website resources that are recommended:
Youth transition toolkit.
Support for Americans on Social Security who want to work.