Information for all Sacramento City College Classified Staff employees.
The SCC Classified Senate was formed in 1991 by a dedicated group of classified staff to facilitate their participation in the participatory governance process. Inspired by the Accreditation Self-Study and the subsequent site visit by the accreditation team, a constitution and set of by-laws were written and approved by the entire constituency. The first elections were held and the organization was sanctioned by the statewide classified senate, 4CS.
Classified Senate Area Representatives 2019-2020 List – Coming in Fall
2nd Thursday of each month, 12 pm to 1 pm
Rodda Hall North, 258
Classified Senate Officers
- President: Courtnee Mack
- Email: MackC@scc.losrios.edu
- Vice President: Paul Raynard
- Email: RaynarP@scc.losrios.edu
- Treasurer: Rosa Rose
- Email: RoseR@scc.losrios.edu
- Secretary: Ahmad Sear Ameerzada
- Email: AmeerA@scc.losrios.edu
- 4CS Representative: Deborah Knowles
- Email: KnowlesD@scc.losrios.edu
- Past President: Robert Kelly
- Email: KellyR@scc.losrios.edu
Make dinner a selfless act by joining us for a fundraiser to support Sacramento City College Classified Senate. Come in to the Chipotle at 4001 Freeport Blvd. Suite 102 in Sacramento on Tuesday, October 8th between 4:00pm and 8:00pm. Bring in this flyer, show it on your smartphone or tell the cashier you’re supporting the cause to make sure that 33% of the proceeds will be donated to Sacramento City College Classified Senate.