The Davis Center is located in the new UC Davis campus neighborhood called West Village. Our address is 1720 Jade Street, Davis, CA 95616
Occasionally we offer classes at Valley Oak / DaVinci High School, located at 1400 E. 8th Street, Davis, CA 95616. Map and directions
Parking is first-come, first-served and a valid Los Rios/SCC parking pass is required. Parking passes may be purchased at the Davis Center main office.
A full semester pass may be purchased using cash or check for $40 ($30 for students receiving the California College Promise Grant). You may purchase a pass using a credit card via your eServices account and it will be mailed to you. Full semester passes are valid at all Los Rios colleges.
Daily parking passes are available for $2/day (cash only please). Daily permits are only valid at the campus where purchased.
There is limited, 2-hour parking on the streets surrounding the center, but please be aware that street parking is UC Davis property and is patrolled by UC Davis Police and ticketed frequently.
Students can access the Davis Center by using public transit. Depending on where the student travels from, this may require use of multiple transit systems, which are free of charge to students with a valid semester sticker on their Student Access Card. Please see the Yolo Bus, SacRT and Unitrans websites for their current schedules.
Below are sample routes between the Davis Center and the main campus of Sacramento City College (average travel time is about 2 hours each way).
Directions Via Public Transit
- Start at City College Light Rail Station
- Take SacRT Light Rail Blue (towards Watt/I-80 Station) to St.Rose Lima Park station
- Walk to L & 9th St
- Take Yolo Bus 42A Intercity Clockwise to Memorial Union (at UCD)
- Walk to Silo Terminal
- Take Unitrans V-line to West Village Square & Town Square
- Arrive at Davis Center
- Start at Unitrans bus stop: West Village Square & Community College
- Take Unitrans V-line to Silo Terminal
- Walk to Memorial Union
- Take Yolo Bus 42B to 5th & L Street station (downtown Sacramento)
- Walk to 7th & Capitol Avenue station
- Take SacRT Light Rail Blue (towards Meadowview station) to City College Station
- Arrive at Sacramento City College