The Equity Officer is responsible for ensuring that campus processes are fair and equitable in their interface with students, faculty, and staff. Hiring processes and the assignment of Equity Representatives on hiring committees are part of this responsibility.
All members of the campus community have the right to work and study in an environment that supports a diversity of backgrounds and perspectives.
Equity Office Location
- Rodda Hall North, RHN 111
- Phone: 916-558-2001
Equity Office Hours
Monday – Friday: 8 am – 4:30 pm
Equity Office Staff
- Equity Officer, Grievance Officer, Title IX Officer, and Discrimination Officer: Andre Coleman
- Email: ColemaA@scc.losrios.edu
- Phone: 916-558-2376
- Office Location: Rodda Hall North, RHN 111
- ADA Officer: Carrie Bray
- Email: BrayC@scc.losrios.edu
- Phone: 916-558-2120
- Office Location: Rodda Hall North, RHN 269