American River College –
Register Now! – Deadline to register: February 2, 2018
The event theme is student equity and will focus on the following objectives:
- Increase awareness and use of OER.
- Identify – and remove – barriers to the use of OER.
- Inform faculty of current status and best practices of OER at our colleges and report from the work of the OER Task Force.
- Provide an opportunity for faculty with an interest in OER to network.
- Share strategies for mainstreaming OER.
Faculty who wish to learn more about OER, faculty who are currently using OER, and faculty involved in leading local OER efforts. The program is intended to appeal to anyone who has an interest in OER, no matter how new or how advanced.
Costs and Registration
Free but registration is required. Continental breakfast and lunch are provided. To register, please go to http://asccc.org/calendar/list/regional-meetings and select the regional meeting you wish to attend.
There is no charge to attend the regional meeting. We do require that you cancel your registration if you cannot attend. Any cancellations submitted after Friday February 2, 2018 – 5:00pm, will be assessed a $25 cancellation fee. All no-shows will also be assessed the $25 cancellation fee. Refunds will not be granted for cancellations after the cancellation date or for no-shows. Please review the Senate Cancellation Policy here.
For event questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.