Pay for College

This section will inform you on the different types of Federal and State Aid available to you as an SCC student.  Remember the first step is to apply for the FAFSA or California Dream Act.

  • College Costs

    Cost of attendance (COA) refers to the average amount a full-time student can expect to spend while enrolled at… MORE >>

  • California College Promise Grant (formerly BOG Fee Waiver)

    California College Promise Grant (CCPG) is a fee waiver for eligible students to assist with the enrollment fees ($46/unit).

    [This… MORE >>

  • Federal Work-Study

    Sacramento City College provides Federal Work-Study (FWS) jobs to assist students with their educational expenses.

    FWS is part time employment… MORE >>

  • Grants

    Grants are money the government provides to students who need to pay for college.

    Grants do not have to be… MORE >>

  • Scholarships

    A scholarship is a sum of money granted to a student to help further their education.

    Scholarships come from various sources… MORE >>

  • Student Loans

    Instructions and forms for student loans.