Documents for Faculty & Staff

This is a multi-user, campus-wide, searchable database of forms, schedules, handbooks, etc. for faculty and staff members.

Professional Development Resources

If you need to post your documents, contact Dawn Pedersen at

  • Outreach Docs

    • AB540 Nonresident Tuition Exemption Request Form

      Form to obtain California residency for students who have completed at least three years at a California high school and have graduated from a California high school.