If you have an “Athletic Hold” on your account and are experiencing difficulty with enrollment please call 916-558-2508 or 916-558-2418.
Sacramento City College offers athletic lockers for students enrolled in activity courses.
How to check out a locker, and guidelines for locker usage.
- Get a locker card from the equipment room, located inside of Hoos Pool.
- You must purchase your own combination lock to use a locker in the locker room.
- After completed the locker card, you will be assigned a small locker in the locker room for permanent use for the semester.
- Only use the big lockers during class time. Locks left on big lockers overnight will be cut off.
- You will be required to record your combination for emergencies only. If you do not want to give your combination to the equipment technicians, you must remove your lock daily after your activity class is over.
- Make sure your lock is locked. You use the locker room at your own risk.
- If you need your luck cut you must have a card on file or a picture I.D. in your locker.
- Remove the lock at the end of the semester or your lock will be cut and all clothing becomes the property of Sacramento City College Kinesiology, Health, and Athletics Division.
Equipment Room Location
- Hoos Swimming Pool, HSP
Equipment Room Hours
Monday – Thursday 8:30am-6:00pm