Students can schedule individual or small group 30-minute appointments to meet with an LSTC tutor after they have completed the steps for signing up for tutoring.
LSTC Tutoring Policies
- You may schedule TWO 30-minute appointments/week/class.
- You may schedule an appointment up to two weeks in advance.
- If you are 10 or more minutes late, your appointment may be given to another student.
- Students who want to cancel an appointment should do so at least 8 hours in advance.
- TWO “no shows” or THREE same-day canceled appointments prevent the student from scheduling any more appointments for the semester.
- Students who can no longer make appointments are still allowed to attend walk-in sessions.
Same-day Appointments and Walk-ins
- Students are welcome to call and check to see if we have any last minute openings on the day they would like to attend tutoring
- Walk-in sessions are open first-come, first-served. Students can attend an unlimited number of walk-in sessions.
- No appointment is needed for these.