How Do I Report a Bias Incident?

If you experience an act of harassment, discrimination, or violence because of your age, race, sex, religion, ethnic background, disability, sexual orientation, and/or gender identity and expression, we encourage you to report that incident. You can file a complaint by contacting the Office of Intervention and completing the Unlawful Discrimination Complaint Form.

Equity Office Staff

Equity Officer: Julia Jolly


Phone: 916-558-2407

Office Location: Rodda Hall North, RHN 257

Hours: 8:00AM-5:00PM Monday-Friday