Learning Skills & Tutoring Center, Writing Center, Academic Computing Lab (First Floor)
- No food is permitted.
- Water in bottles with closable tops is allowed; drinks other than water are not permitted.
- No beverages are allowed near computer workstations.
Library (2nd floor)
- Snacks and drinks in closed containers are allowed.
- Keep food and drink away from computer workstations, photocopiers, and library materials.
When bringing food and drink into the Library:
- Keep it light. Messy, greasy, odorous and/or noisy foods are not allowed in the library. Group and/or party foods (full-sized plates of food, pizza, cake, etc.) are not allowed.
- Dispose of everything properly. Place recyclables in recycling bins and non-recyclable garbage in trash cans.
- Leave no trace. Please leave library furnishings and resources in the same condition as you found them. Report any spills or messes to library staff immediately.
Note: Library staff reserve the right to ask anyone to remove inappropriate food and drink from the library. Refusal to comply with library staff requests constitutes a violation of the Library User Policy. Repeat offenders may lose library privileges.
Bottom line: Please respect our shared space as well as each other. The success of Sacramento City College students, staff, and faculty requires an atmosphere of mutual respect and dignity.