The Library has two Windows laptops at the LRC’s 2nd-floor Circulation Desk available for employee checkout. To reserve the laptop in advance, please fill out our form.
If you have any questions, please call the LRC Circulation desk at 916-558-2301.
- Laptops can be checked out Monday-Friday between 8:30 am and 5 pm by current Los Rios staff or faculty only.
- Please allow 2 working days for us to confirm your reservation.
- Reservations should be made at least one week in advance.
- Item reservations are for one-time, non-reoccurring events.
- All items need to be picked up by requester with a Valid Employee ID card obtained from the Campus Police Department.
- All items need to be returned to the LRC staff at the Circulation Desk between 8:30 am and 5pm after use. To make alternative arrangements outside those hours, please contact LRC staff at 916-558-2301.
- Users must return items the same day they are checked out, unless specifically authorized for an extension by Circulation staff.
- All items must be secured and supervised. Theft/damage and related costs are the responsibility of the patron who requests the item.
Please note that other equipment previously checked out by the Library is being transferred to Media Services. For more information, please contact Media Services at 916-558-2436.