Rooms 209-212 hold up to 5 people. Rooms A & B hold up to 8 people.
The rooms are equipped with whiteboards. Markers and erasers may be checked out at the Research Help desk.
- Reservations can be made for up to two (2) hours per day per group. A group means two (2) or more current SCC students engaged in academic work related to SCC classes. No tutoring, clubs, office hours or other meetings.
- Groups may not circumvent the above 2-hour limit by signing up for multiple sessions in a single day using different names.
- Groups arriving more than ten (10) minutes past their reserved time can be “bumped”; the room becomes available to other groups. In order to occupy the room, more than one person from the group must have arrived.
- Study rooms are subject to the same food and drink guidelines as the rest of the library.
- The rooms are not soundproof. Users need to keep their noise level within sensible boundaries.