Room Cosmetology COS-110
(Fabrication & Prototyping)
Our makerspace is free-of-charge and accessible to all students, faculty, and staff who have taken the relevant safety, orientation, and usage trainings.
This space is for fabrication and prototyping with a variety of materials–wood, plastics, metals, fabrics, and more.
- Universal Systems Laser Cutter 4’ x 8’ CNC Router
- Roland MDX-50 CNC Mill Vacuum Former
- Sawstop 10” Table Saw
- Vertical Band Saw
- 10” Disk Sander / Belt Sander
- Compound Miter Saw
- Variable Speed Drill Press
- Many Assorted Hand Tools
- Small Power Tools (Cordless Drills, Rotary Tools Jigsaw, Staple Guns, Orbital Sanders, Etc.)