3 ways to find open courses.
Searching for open courses within eServices allows you to register for any class you find immediately. eServices will have the most up-to-date open course listings.
- Log in to eServices
- Search for open courses in the “Search for Classes” section
To filter the result for Online courses only, twirl open the Additional Search Criteria settings and select Online-Unscheduled Interaction from Mode of Instruction.
2. Search for open courses without login
This search allows you to find open courses without logging into eServices and is updated daily.
- Go to the Search for Classes page
- Select the Semester for which you are looking for classes in the “Semester” drop-down menu
- Select “Open” in the “Enrollment Status” drop-down menu
- Select “Sacramento City College” in the “College” drop-down menu
- Select the subject of class you are looking for in the “Subject” drop-down menu
- You can now submit the form by clicking on the “View Courses” button or further narrow the search results by selecting options in the remaining 4 options and then clicking on the “View Courses” button
To filter the result for Online courses only, select Online from the Special Courses dropdown.
3. View a PDF of open courses
If you aren’t looking for classes in a given subject, this may give you ideas of what Sacramento City College offers.
View/Download the Open Course Listing (PDF) [updated 8/27/18]