Campus Operations (OPS) at Sacramento City College promotes student access and success through the delivery of responsive and effective facility support.
OPS is aligned with Sacramento City College’s Mission, Vision, and Values by providing clean, high-quality facilities, ready for use each day. OPS further provides a variety of services to the campus community such as internal and external event coordination, safety and regulatory programs, waste programs, reprographics, transportation, building access, custodial services, general building maintenance, and renovation of facilities.
If there is an emergency please call Los Rios Police Department at 916-558-2221.
- Plumbing issues such as clogged drains, toilets or any leaks
- Door and lock issues
- Elevator malfunctions
- Lighting issues
- Odors such as gas, burning or chemical
- Power loss
- Temperature check
- Repairs that could pose a hazard or impact property
- Clean ups such as spills, broken glass or graffiti
- Restock of restroom supplies
- Scheduled Unlocks
- Questions or concerns? Give us a call!
Below you’ll find information on, Facilities and Event Planning, Reprographic needs and general information.