Get a new perspective of Sacramento City College, and learn more about its history, recent construction, smart classrooms and lively student body.
Closed on Thanksgiving Recess from November 28th thru December 1st.
Take advantage of your opportunity to get a firsthand view of the campus.
Campus tours are available for both individuals and groups and last approximately 45 to 60 minutes.
Sacramento City College has been providing exceptional academic and vocational training for over 100 years. Our charming campus is located in beautiful Land Park. We hope that you and your school enjoy this tour. Please do ask questions and engage with the tour guide and or the student ambassadors. We appreciate your help and assistance to ensure our tours are meaningful and enjoyed by all.
We aim to provide outstanding tours; therefore, maximum tour capacity is 40 students. We want to make sure we can field questions and have ample time to see the entire campus.
- Visiting students are expected to be respectful and courteous to the tour guide, student ambassadors, faculty, staff and other students or patrons on campus. The walking tour can take up to an hour, wear comfortable footwear.
- Chaperones, visiting teachers, and parents are absolutely responsible for keeping the students well-mannered and on task. This is not the responsibility of the tour guide or student ambassador. Students will stay with the group throughout the duration of the tour unless the chaperones or teacher allow free time before or after the tour.
- Regarding camera phones or smart phones: You can only take selfies, not any of the SCC Students attending here due to privacy issues.
If the students do not abide by these guidelines, the tour will come to a halt and concluded.
- Our tours start promptly as we have limited staff and multiple tours are scheduled.
- If you are coming by RT, please check their website for schedules and fares. If you are coming by bus, please park in the designated area assigned by the campus. Parking is enforced 24 hours a day; the fee is $2 /day.
- To cancel or re-schedule, please call 916-558-2200. (Please give a 24 hour notice due to the time in planning)
We look forward to spending time with your school, thanks for choosing Sacramento City College, the home of the Panthers.
Outreach and Recruitment Office
Student Services Building, STS 103