SCC College Advancement consists of interdependent programs and activities that seek to secure resources essential to the achievement of SCC’s mission and vision.
The division/department consists of five carefully planned, well integrated, and effectively implemented programs and activities. These include:
- Advancement Services: Gift Processing & Acknowledgement, Planning, Accounting/Finance, Database Maintenance, Administrative, Board
- Development: major gifts, Annual Fund, special appeals, scholarships, department funding, planned giving, special events
- Marketing and Communications: print, web, multimedia, social networking
- Stewardship: acknowledgment, recognition, cultivation, donor appreciation, asset management
- Alumni and Emeriti Affairs