The Puente Project is a Transfer program.
- All Puente students must have Transfer as their Educational goal.
- Assess into, or be eligible for, ENGWR 101.
- Meet with Puente Counselor for Interview and complete an Information form.
- Enroll in required courses and commit to all three components of the program: Counseling, English Writing, and Mentoring. Our courses will require a permission number to enroll.
Please call the Puente office at 916-558-2455 if interested in our program.
- ENGWR 108 (3 units)
- ENGWR 300 (3 units)
- HCD 310 (3 units)
- ENGWR 302 (3 units)
- HCD 302 (1 unit-first 8 weeks)
- HCD 330 (1 unit-second 8 weeks)