STEM Equity & Success Initiative (SESI) seeks to increase the enrollment and success of Latina/o and economically disadvantaged students in Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) programs in their transition from high school to college and ultimately degree completion, transfer, and career opportunity.
The program includes early college STEM experiences, a summer transition program that prepares students for college success, and a learning community that features hands-on STEM courses with highly integrated support services throughout their college career at SCC. STEM fields at SCC include a wide range of degree and certificate programs including Graphic Communication, Biology, Computer Information Sciences, Engineering and many more.
- South Gymnasium, SOG 205
- Email: HSI-SESI@scc.losrios.edu
- SESI Counselor: Mariel Glynn
- Email: GlynnM@scc.losrios.edu
- Phone: (916) 650 2963
- Office Location: South Gymnasium, SOG 220
- Student Personnel Assistant/Grant Clerk: Susana Barraza
- Email: BarrazS@scc.losrios.edu
- Phone: 916-558-2124
- Office Location: South Gymnasium, SOG 217
- : YouTube