Vote! April 21 & 22
How and Why to Vote
Did you know that less than 300 students vote in the student elections? There are over 23,000 students. Voting in student elections is a privilege for currently enrolled students. Voting only takes a few minutes and makes a lasting impact on the campus environment and student experience! Student elections are held each spring semester. Voting is online (in eServices) and takes place over two days, from 5:00 am to 11:30 pm each day.
Election information is available year-round as a resource to voters and candidates. Information is updated prior to each election approximately 2 months before the voting dates.
- Log into eServices
- Click on Other Resources
- Click on Elections & Surveys
- Review candidate information in the Voter Guide
- Proceed to the voting site – and vote!
- Election Timeline (PDF)
- Candidate Information Sheet (PDF)
- Required Candidate Forms:
- Declaration of Candidacy Form (PDF)
- Petition (PDF) Complete, print and circulate, along with “Petition Signatures” Form, for the required student signatures
- Petition Signature Sheets (PDF)
- SAC Candidate Forum Confirmation (PDF)
- Student Trustee Forum Confirmation (PDF)
- Campaign Expenditure Form (PDF)
- Campaign Expenditure – Supplemental Final Form (PDF)
- Candidate Forum Guide (PDF)
- Campaign Information (PDF)
- LRCCD Campaign Regulations (PDF)
- Election/Campaign Violation Report (PDF)
Run for Student Trustee
The student trustee represents the student perspective on the Los Rios Board of Trustees. This is a districtwide position. Students must be enrolled in at least five units at any Los Rios college to be able to run for student trustee.
Student Trustee Application
Page Last Updated: February 18, 2020