Top Ten Questions

What are the steps for enrolling in classes/registering for the college?

First, you need to apply to the college by creating an Open a CCC (California Community College) account.

After you complete your application, you will need to  do the online orientation  and meet with a counselor.

How do I reset my password?

Select the “Forgot your password?” link on the eServices homepage. It will ask you to answer your security questions. If you do not know your security questions, go the Admissions and Records office in the Student Services building to have it reset.

How do I find my ID number?

On the eServices home page, there is a link to the left that says “Get Your Student ID Number.” You have to enter your Social Security Number and birth date, and the system will give you your ID number. If you are a new student, you should receive an email from Open CCC with your student ID number.

How do I order my official transcripts? How much do they cost?

On the main web page for Sacramento City College under the Student Essentials bar (left hand menu), there is a link for transcripts. You can order your transcripts by selecting the box that has you order your transcripts through credentials or eServices. If you are a past student, order them through credentials. Rush transcripts cost $10. Normal processing costs $5. You can go the Admissions and Records Office in the Student Services Building if you cannot order them online.

How do I forward my Los Rios Gmail to my personal email account?

  1. Open the Gmail account that you want to forward FROM
  2. At the top right, click the gear icon
  3. Select Settings
  4. Select the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab
  5. Click ADD a Forwarding Address in the “Forwarding” section
  6. Enter the email address you want to forward TO
  7. You will receive a verification email to that address. Open your other email account and find the confirmation message from the Gmail team – if you’re having trouble finding it, check your spam folder
  8. Click the verification link in that email
  9. Back in your Gmail account, reload the page in your web browser – look for the reload icon
  10. On the same Forwarding and POP/IMAP page in Settings, check that Forward a copy of incoming mail is selected and your email address is in the drop-down menu
  11. In the second drop-down menu, choose what you want Gmail to do with your messages after they’re forwarded, such as keep Gmail’s copy in the Inbox (recommended) or archive Gmail’s copy
  12. Click Save Changes at the bottom of the page

How do I add a different college in the district to my eServices?

Select the “Enroll- Add or Drop Classes” link under Academics on your eServices Student Center. There is a green box that says “Add Another College.” When you select this box, it will give you the option of adding any of the four colleges in our district. Once you have done this, you can add classes from the other colleges.

Where do I purchase my semester parking permit? How much does a daily parking pass cost?

Semester parking permits can be purchased from the Business Office in Rodda Hall North. The daily parking permit costs $2. You can purchase the daily pass on the 2nd,3rd, and 4th floor of the parking garage. Look for the yellow machines at each student parking lot for purchasing your parking pass.

How do I pay my school fees?

Go to the Business Office located on the first floor of Rodda Hall North or use your eServices account to pay online.

Where can I find on and off campus jobs?

The career center, located in the Counseling Center (147 Rodda Hall North) can help you with your job search. The office for work experience & internships is also located within the Counseling Center.