Don’t know which University or College you should transfer to? Start your research here.
When considering a University or College, keep your options open and have at least 3-5 Universities or Colleges you would like to transfer to.
Out-of-State and Private
Western Undergraduate Exchange
- Offers reduced tuition to California students transferring to out-of-state universities and colleges
- More about the Western Undergraduate Exchange
- Participating WUE Institutions
Association of Independent California Colleges and Universities (AICCU)
- AICCU Articulation: Predetermined courses that the Private universities will accept from SCC
- List of AICCU institutions
Historically Black Colleges & Universities (HBCU)
- Historically Black Colleges and Universities were established primarily to serve the higher education needs of the black community, however, they are open to students of any ethnicity.
- Offers admissions guarantee to California Community College students to an (HBCU).
Hispanic Association of Colleges & Universities (HACU)
- HACU represents more than 470 colleges and universities committed to Hispanic higher education success.
- List of Hispanic-Serving Institutions (HSI)
Ivy League Schools
An articulation agreement is an approved agreement between two or more institutions, which allows a student to apply credits earned at Sacramento City College (or any other community college) towards transferring into a specific institution. Below is a list of institutions we have articulation agreements with: