Enrolling as a Veteran

All students must complete the Steps to Success.

If you are a Veteran, please submit a copy of your DD214 (Member 4 copy showing honorable discharge) to the Veterans Affairs Office located in the Student Services Building, Room 103. Submitting your DD214 will ensure you will receive Veterans priority registration.

All Veterans who submit a DD214 with a minimum of one year of active duty with honorable discharge will also receive four units toward Physical Education and Living Skills of general education.

If you are eligible to receive Veterans Educational Benefits, please visit the SCC Veterans Homepage.