Withdrawing From Class(es)

The law requires that students notify the Sacramento City College Veterans Office of a withdrawal from course(s).

The SCC Veterans Office will notify the Department of Veterans Affairs (DVA) of the adjustment or termination of benefits retroactive to the date of the withdrawal. If an overpayment occurs as a result of the adjustment or termination, the student will be required to return the overpaid funds back to the DVA.

If a student is called to active duty or reserve military service during a semester and cannot complete the semester, a petition for military withdrawal may be requested. Students requesting a military withdrawal must file a Student Petition and include a copy of orders or other supporting documentation to the Petition Window of the Admissions and Records Office located in Rodda North, Room 159.