Alfresco is our document management database.
You can learn more about how Alfresco and WordPress are integrated and how to use them together, by reading our documentation (PDF).
If you need support with Alfresco, please contact Dawn Pedersen, x2482.
If you know the web address of an existing Alfresco document and need to update it, it can be very challenging to determine where to find it.
Here is one way to track it down.
- Look at the end of the web address for the words in the file name. This example includes the words Student Center Request Form. %20 in the file name represents a space when appearing in a web address.
- Log in to Alfresco and find the Search box in the upper-right corner.
- Type or paste those words into the search box. Sometimes you’ll need to enclose multiple words in quote marks to narrow the results.
- Click on Repository when the results appear.
- Click on the correct result displayed in order to view its editing screen (large, orange text).
- From here, you can see the folder structure where it is located.