- Go to Success Coaching Dashboard Login
- Log in using your Los Rios W number and password. You will be taken to the WordPress dashboard.
- Take a look up top: you will be notified how many Chat Agents in your team are already active.
- Click on Live Chat in the side bar. This takes you to the Chat Dashboard.
- Hide the big Congratulations panel if it shows.
- To go online as a live chat agent, click on the red button that looks like a switch, to turn it green.
Note that you need to leave this Chat Dashboard in an open tab in your browser in order to receive new chat notifications. However, it does not need to be what is currently visible on your screen.
- If you want to see what the site visitor sees, open https://www.scc.losrios.edu/successcoaching/ in another browser where you are not logged in. An orange chat icon appears in the lower right corner after two seconds.
If you click on the icon, a panel appears on the right that requests your name and email. A site visitor can use this panel to request a Live Chat session.
If there are no agents online, it will instead ask the visitor to leave a message. Their message will be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Back in the Chat Dashboard, you may see a list of visitors who are currently viewing the site.
- You can initiate a chat with any of these visitors if you wish: click on Initiate Chat.
- If a visitor requests a chat, you will receive a notification. At first you may be asked by your browser if you will allow notifications. Please click Allow.
The notification consists of a phone ring sound, a pop-up textbox, and a quick change in the browser tab text.
- In the Chat Dashboard, click on Accept Chat. The visitor will get an automated opening message from you.
- A new browser window will open for your chat with the visitor. You can respond in the textbox, and press Enter to send the message.
In the visitor’s view, they also get a text box for sending responses.
The conversation is displayed in alternating colors for both users.
- When you have concluded your chat with the visitor, click End Chat.
- Live Chat keeps a history of your chats. In the sidebar, click on History.
You can View or Download any of the chats listed.
- You can also view Missed Chats and Offline Messages.