Explore, discover and gain exposure to the world of work. Choose your path…
The Career Center at Sacramento City College wants to help make your career development journey exciting. There are so many choices and decisions to be made when choosing your path. Come check us out. Ask questions. You never know what you may discover.
Have fun with your career development and go explore!
- Career exploration & research tools
- Workshops – variety of career related topics
- Employer on-campus recruiting events
- Local job listings
- On campus employment opportunities
- Mock Interviews
- Computer lab & printing availability (for career/job related items)
- Various career/job related handouts
- Portfolio development- resume, cover letter, etc.
Appointments & Walk-ins
Appointments are highly recommended for one-on-one/ individual assistance with resume & cover letter development, interview help, and career assessments/exploration. To schedule an appointment please call us at 916-558-2565.
Walk-ins are accepted for quick questions and to obtain general information on upcoming workshops/events/etc. Also, students can opt for self service at one of the computers in our lab!