- Completion of ENGRD 310 or ESLR 320 with a grade of “C” or better AND completion of ENGWR 101 or ESLW 310 with a grade of “C” or better; OR overall high school GPA of 3.0 or above; OR
- Successful completion of DAST100 with a grade of “C” or better.
- Eligible students are selected for the program according to the following steps:
- Complete the online application (which includes uploading proof of eligibility) between January 1 and April 1 to apply for the fall semester program start.
- All eligible candidates will be entered into a random selection pool.
- The first 36 eligible applications will be selected for the program; all others are alternates and will be notified if/when seats become available.
- Students accepted for enrollment in the Dental Assisting Program will be required to provide documentation of:
- capability to perform essential job-related functions of a dental assistant;
- completed physical examination and immunizations;
- TB test;
- current professional level CPR certification; and
- completion of criminal background check and an 8-panel drug screen test.