Upon completion of the dental assisting program the student will:
1. Pass the national Certified Dental Assistant’s examination.
2. Pass all three examination components in order to become a Registered Dental Assistant in California (the general written exam, the law and ethics written exam and the practical exam).
3. Obtain employment as a dental assistant or other Allied Dental Health Professional.
4. Perform all dental assisting duties utilizing current infection control techniques.
5. Follow proper protocol regarding the safe handling of hazardous materials.