DSPS provides a variety of academic support services to students with disabilities. Our goal is to provide students the opportunity to participate fully in all aspects of college programs and activities through appropriate and reasonable accommodations.
- Student Services Building, STS 104
- Phone: 916-558-2087
- Fax: 916-650-2781
Monday – Thursday: 8 am – 6 pm
Friday: 8 am – 3 pm
DSPS will be open:
- 8 am – 7 pm: Jan. 14, 15, 16, 17, 22, 23, and 24
- 8 am – 5 pm: Jan. 18 and 25
- Students will be able to self-advocate for their accommodations on campus in classrooms and in counseling sessions.
- Students will be able to assess current and potential job-related skills, plan for long-term career growth, and obtain comprehensive job-seeking strategies taking into consideration accommodations at work and self-advocacy skills at work.
- Students will have a better understanding of the support services process and be more independent in their use of accommodations.